Chinese Medical Chinese Online: Fast Track Block A
As of February 2017, Aowen Chinese Medicine offers a ‘fast track’ Block A. It is meant for those students who already have basic knowledge of Chinese language, some knowledge of Chinese medical terminology, and who want to begin their studies of Classical Chinese. This fast track course prepares you to enroll in the next available session of Blocks B & C where we focus on learning to read classical medical texts.
Fast Track Block A contents
- you will receive all the study and reading materials of the 10 assignments of the regular Block A
- please see Chinese Medical Chinese Online for Block A details
- you will write three tests, the third one being the final exam of Block A
- you will receive individual guidance with full access to your teacher
Fast Track Block A takes about six-seven weeks. During that time you review the characters and terms covered by Block A: Chinese Medical Characters, Volume One: Basic Vocabulary plus some additional characters. Total characters: 110. The reading materials of Block A will further give you a solid foundation to continue your studies in Blocks B & C.
- You have some basic knowledge of Chinese language and Chinese medical terminology.
- You commit to study CMC Online Blocks B & C in the next available session.
- You have Chinese Medical Characters Volume One available (note: we can help you to get started while you are waiting for the book)
The next session of Blocks B & C starts in the second half of April 2018. This means that if you want to join that group, you will have to study Fast Track Block A before mid April. You can work at your own pace but have to finish the three tests (and pass the exam: the third test) before that time.
The price of Fast Track Block A is $ 395 (US dollars), due at the beginning of the course. The total (including Blocks B & C) will be $ 1,985. Your fee is refundable only if the course is cancelled.
Continuing Education Units
Contact your teacher Nicolaas via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are curious to know what we can do regarding continuing education credits.
For further information also please do not hesitate to contact Nicolaas.